Online Alpaca Marketplace
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 AlpacaNation Customer Service
 How do I....?
 emailing farms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Claudia R Klaus Posted - 04/24/2009 : 10:22:34 AM
I have no problem getting on the forum, but when I try to send an email to member farms (to inquire about an animal or service) I can't log in. Do I need a separate user name and pass word for that application?

Claudia Klaus
Maricopa, AZ
www.alpacazonafarm.com
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Customer Service Posted - 04/25/2009 : 12:23:37 PM
Hello Claudia,

Thank you for your inquiry. Are you trying to contact farms on AlpacaNation within their farm page, or are you referring to contacting a farm within the AN Forum?

AlpacaNation and the AN Forum have separate databases. If you are trying to contact a farm through AlpacaNation, yes, you will need a "Free User" account if you are not currently a member of AlpacaNation. The "Free User" account will allow you to email members from their farm page, send a Direct Inquiry to our entire membership, and also utilize and post to the Classified Ads, Events Schedule and Vet pages. Simply click on the "Join AlpacaNation" link at the top or bottom of each page and follow the steps. You will need to create a user name / password combination and enter your contact information for a verification process. It's very quick and easy!

If this doesn't help you, please contact customerservice@alpacanation.com with your specific questions. Thank you so much! Happy posting!

Customer Service
The AlpacaNation Team

Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation © 2000 - 2009 AlpacaNation LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

WELCOME TO ALPACANATION

Our family has 8,897 breeders, with more joining every day.

Join Now!