Online Alpaca Marketplace
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Alpaca Discussion Forums
 Marketing/Advertising
 Stormy Ridge Alpacas --Herd Dispersal

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stormyridge Posted - 06/19/2016 : 2:48:18 PM
Unfortunately I need to get rid of my alpacas. I will GIVE them to a loving farm. My husband wants to take them to the local auction, but I don't want to go that route because I don't want them going to someone who isn't going to care for them and might possibly eat them. Is there anyone that would love to have some nice alpacas? I have 5 females and 9 males. All are registered with Alpaca Registry. I live in central Pennsylvania. Even if you wouldn't want all of them, maybe you could use just a couple??
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mara DeBoe Posted - 06/21/2016 : 2:48:22 PM
Start contacting the farms around you and ask if they will take one or two. Or they can at least spread the word to their contacts that you're trying to disperse.

Good luck.

Mark & Mara DeBoe
Wibotawot Farm
River Falls, WI
stormyridge Posted - 06/20/2016 : 12:03:42 PM
I am only allowed to show 5 of my alpacas on Openherd. And I don't want to pay to upgrade. As far as placing the alpacas, I was told the Amish around here buy inexpensive or free alpacas to eat them. I definitely do not want that to happen. That's why I came to Alpacanation because I know everyone on here loves their alpacas, but not as a tasty meal. I would give them free to someone who I know would care for them.
Kate Posted - 06/20/2016 : 10:01:42 AM
I urge to to update your Openherd account with the rest of your alpacas, and adjust those prices in order to help place your herd. So many people will go to see the animals that you're hoping to place, as I did. I have no space for more, but wish you success! I would suggest putting up flyers at your local feed stores, as well.
Kate
Alpacas of Sunset Fields

Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation © 2000 - 2009 AlpacaNation LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

WELCOME TO ALPACANATION

Our family has 8,816 breeders, with more joining every day.

Join Now!