All Forums
 Alpaca Discussion Forums
 Marketing/Advertising
 Alpaca Children's Book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jode

1 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  12:36:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jode's Homepage  Send Jode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi all -Am new to group but wanted to share with you my book, just published. It's called "And ....... are alpacas REALLY scary?!" and has been a labour of love. It is a rhyming fully illustrated story about a little girl who is afraid of animals, who visits the farm with her teddy. She bottle feeds an orphan cria, Dolly, and then feels brave enough to feed others. It is based on true events here at our small farm. The book is available to purchase on amazon for £6.99/$9.99 and if you download the free kindle app you can read the first half of the book for free. I struggled to find a children's book when we started with alpacas so came up with the idea to make my own, after I witnessed the effect alpacas can have on cautious children - especially gorgeous fluffy cria!. If you buy a copy please do get in touch as I'd love to share it with you! There is background information about me and our little alpaca and rare breed farm on our website www.abbottsviewalpacas.co.uk/alpacastory

And......are alpacas REALLY scary?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation © 2000 - 2009 AlpacaNation LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

WELCOME TO ALPACANATION

Our family has 8,917 breeders, with more joining every day.

Join Now!