I had already checked forum posts before you posted last night, so I'm thinking that your crisis has either gone south or resolved by now. If you are still having an issue, I would recommend contacting your vet. As critical as the jaw being swollen is, there was also some slight risk of anaphylactic shock, creating breathing issues. By now, that reaction should have passed, but if there is still some swelling and it is inhibiting the cria from eating, you may ask your vet to come out with a vial of epinephrine to administer a shot. While "epi pens" per se are outrageously expensive, the vial form of epenephrine is quite reasonably priced, and a shot of it should immediately ease any residual swelling.
I hope things have already resolved positively for you, Lisa, and that your cria is either already back to normal or gets there quickly.
Bill and Louise Goebel
McArthur, Ohio 45651