Breeder's Social (Off-topic)
 Thankful
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ard

1844 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2013 :  09:18:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,
Thanksgiving is coming and I was just looking out the window, (at our alpacas, of course), and thinking how many things we have to be thankful for. For me, each day is a gift to be used wisely. To start each day, let's share something for which we are thankful.
Every day, I am thankful for the fact that I can still walk. Today, I'm thankful that the sun is shining. Just simple things that we sometimes take for granted. What do you say we all share?

Robin Alpert
Alpacas 'R Diamonds
15163 W 323rd
Paola, KS 66071
913-849-3738
www.alpacanation.com/alpacasrdiamonds.asp

vintagealpacas

701 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2013 :  7:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit vintagealpacas's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very Thankful for all the blessings the Lord has given to me in my life. Thankful for my family who I love dearly. Thankful for my health and the health of my family and friends. Thankful that I have been able to travel and enjoy the beautiful earth we live on. Thankful for my present situation, happily married, kids have been raised, love my part time job, and LOVE LOVE LOVE my full time job which is working with my alpacas. I have been very fortunate in my life, and for all of that I thank God. Amen.

Kimberly Rassi
Vintage Alpacas
alpacanation.asp/vintage
Go to Top of Page

ard

1844 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2013 :  7:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today, I am thankful for the gift of singing. We've started practicing out Christmas cantata at church and I am reminded of the over 56 years I have spent singing in church choirs around the country. I started when I was 12.

Robin Alpert
Alpacas 'R Diamonds
15163 W 323rd
Paola, KS 66071
913-849-3738
www.alpacanation.com/alpacasrdiamonds.asp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation © 2000 - 2009 AlpacaNation LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

WELCOME TO ALPACANATION

Our family has 8,855 breeders, with more joining every day.

Join Now!