All Forums
 AlpacaNation Customer Service
 How do I....?
 Posting Pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

phipps

49 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2008 :  6:00:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit phipps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How do you post a pic on a post?

I thought I knew how and tried but it did not work. When I went to edit it I keep getting an error message.

Gary

Proud new alpaca owner!!

www.ohioreef.com/alpacas/

Customer Service

208 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  4:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Customer Service's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Gary,

I'm sorry for not seeing your post earlier but these type of questions usually are sent to customerservice@alpacanation.com! I see that no one has responded so I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions.

1. Are you trying to upload a photo to your alpaca listings within your personal AlpacaNation account or are you trying to insert a photo into your AN Forum post?
2. If you are still having photo uploading issues, can you email a photo to customerservice@alpacanation.com for troubleshooting? It could be the photo needs to be resized, or the file name may be too long. Either way, we can help you get on your way to uploading photos if you can attach one of the photos to an email.
3. If your photo files are large digital files we have many resizing tools you can use to make resizing and uploading a snap. If you are interested Customer Service can email these to you for easy access or you can find them within the Photo FAQ section within your personal account.

I look forward to hearing back from you and congratulations on your new venture into the alpaca industry!

Warm regards,

Kristy Adams
AlpacaNation LLC
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation © 2000 - 2009 AlpacaNation LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

WELCOME TO ALPACANATION

Our family has 8,852 breeders, with more joining every day.

Join Now!