All Forums
 AlpacaNation Customer Service
 How do I....?
 Still problems loading pictures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

slredmond

384 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  12:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit slredmond's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to load images today, and am getting an error. In looking at this forum category, it looks like I'm not the only one having trouble in the last couple of months. I've tried logging completely out then back in.

Help!

Sandy

Sandy

Kevin, Sandy and Caitlin Redmond
Walnut Point Alpacas
Marshall, MI
info@walnutpointalpacas.com
www.alpacanation.com/walnutpoint.asp

Customer Service

208 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  12:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Customer Service's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Sandy,

I know your photo uploading issue has been resolved, but if there is anyone else having difficulties please email customerservice@alpacanation.com with your issue so we can troubleshoot the problem. Please attach a photo you have not been able to upload.

Many issues have been solved by simply logging out completely of your account and logging back in. This does not mean closing the window you are working in, this requires you to click on the logout link within your account. You can also achieve this by clicking on this link: http://www.alpacanation.com/memberservices/03_signout.aspx
and then logging back in. That should clear up any session issues that could be occurring and causing the error.

Warm regards,
The AlpacaNation Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Alpaca Forum at AlpacaNation © 2000 - 2009 AlpacaNation LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

WELCOME TO ALPACANATION

Our family has 8,851 breeders, with more joining every day.

Join Now!